LancasterWall – Indoor bouldering in Lancaster
Lancaster’s extensive ‘boulder field’ style bouldering wall with some of the latest training facilities.
Located just a few minutes drive from the M6 or a few minute’s walk from Lancaster train and bus station.
Hit the buttons below to find out more about climbing for first timers, families with kids, or regulars.
First time climbing at LancasterWall?
New to us, but not to climbing? Here’s how to get started…
Experienced climbers over the age of 18 are free to climb independently from their first visit to LancasterWall.
Just fill out a pre-registration form for bouldering, which you can do either online or in-person.
Then all you need to do is turn up, check in at reception, pass a quick competency check, and climb!
Don’t forget! Opt-in to our newsletter during registration to be in with a chance of winning a month’s free climbing!
First time climbing?
We offer a variety of instructed sessions to get you started…
New 18+ climbers are free to boulder from their first visit at LancasterWall! Just head to our pre-register page, watch the bouldering induction video, and fill out our pre-registration form ahead of your first visit.
If you’re looking for a little more guidance during your first time bouldering, we offer a variety of instructed sessions to help get you started:
- Climbing fun for you, your friends or family or just a great way to have a party!
- Suitable for those aged 7+ No experience necessary.
- One hour instructed session with a qualified instructor for up to 6 people
- Add an extra 30 mins of bouldering fun for just £25 for the group
- From £19.33 per climber depending on group size
The perfect intro to bouldering!
- Everything you need to know to safely enjoy the sport and supervise others. Includes warm up and movement basics to help you get the most out of your new found sport!
- Suitable for those aged 14+
- No experience necessary
- £22 per climber, including equipment hire
- One-hour session with a qualified instructor
Select your skills from
- Family Bouldering Induction– perfect route to safely supervise your kids. (From 5+ years if children accompanied by participating adults at max ratio of 2 children per adult)
- Movement Improvers – Learn new skills to move you up the grades from 7+ years.
- Other (email the centre to discuss options before booking)
- From £26.16 per climber depending on group size
- Add 30 mins for just £25 for the group